A Lovely Surprise...
over the Visitors' Parking Place at the SSSC

by P. Kalista
in FIGU Special Bulletin #62 (Schmidrüti, Switzerland: F.I.G.U., July, 2011)
Translation by J. W. Deardorff, August 2011

As almost always, when I come to the FIGU lecture, I stayed overnight in my motor home so that I could drive back home again the next morning. After breakfast the next day and well rested, I thought to myself, since I am already at the Center, I could actually complete the required three working days as a passive FIGU member and would then have that behind me.

Silvano was unfortunately not present at the moment, and so I waited for him to show up and then asked him whether I could serve my working days, even though I was not logged in. In no way did I want to upset his work plan. He met me, though, and arranged for me to fit in with other workers. I was very happy, because when you work in the center you can learn a lot and, if lucky, see something...

So, after the lecture on the second evening, on April 25, 2011, at 22.34 h, as I sat in my motor home [for location of visitors' parking place, see map, No. 1] and was reading into the new Block No. 11 of the Pleiadian-Plejaren Contact Reports, I felt the need to go out briefly into the fresh air and stretch my legs, and at the same time enjoy the beautiful night sky. The stars were beautiful, only the noisy passenger aircraft with their blinking and flashing lights strongly disturbed the peace, but as soon as they came, they flew past. After I had been standing there a while I felt an urge to turn towards the west and look; I saw a slightly reddish point of light moving in my direction. The object did not look to me like any aircraft, helicopter or balloon, which I know quite well how to recognize at night. It made no noise and thereby sparked my interest to observe it. "Surely this will not be a beamship?" shot through my head, and I watched it for about 30 seconds while it passed over the Center house [see map, No. 9] -- no, rather glided over -- until its light went out with instant quickness and it suddenly disappeared. "I say, that was a surprise," I thought to myself, and somehow feeling glad and happy I stepped back into my motor home and then went to bed.

The next day, when I was in the kitchen, Billy came in briefly, and I spoke to him and thanked -- whomever had flown over the previous night -- for the great sighting. He just looked at me and said: "Then write a sighting report," and moved on.

On the day of my departure I was informed by a FIGU member that Billy had actually had a Contact on the night of my sighting. So, feeling satisfied, I bid goodbye and drove back home. [He lives in Germany.]